Thursday, September 27, 2012

Travelling at a Bad Time


I am in Busan, S Korea now, having been here since Mon. And what a bad time it is for travelling.  Claire is having her PSLE, which started yesterday.  All I can do is to wish her the best ...via a skype phonecall.  While I am here busying myself alone, there Dar is handling the whole family.  As she says, when it rains, it pours.  Barely into the second day, and I heard that Nigel had a nasty fall.  While he is better, and thankfully Noah is too (a HFMD scare..), I cant help but think what a jinx I am. And now I heard that the helper is "sick" too...

I have the time here to myself, walking around, buying things, eating, jogging...in the midst of an exercise that is not really my main stay.  There Dar has to cope alone.  Life is unfair...to my dar.  Which is why I am so looking for her to be able to enjoy herself next week in Taiwan.  She deserves it. Am waiting to head home tomorrow....

Sorry that I have to leave you home alone, dar.  It's my fault. I really ought to try to cut down my trips...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home