Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Birds and the Bees

Just completed attending a talk on the Birds and the Bees. It was quite a useful session, and some good tips like sharing age-appropriate ideas to the kids, understanding the motivation behind eahc question and affirming the love and commitment to the S.. issue. Of course, there were also other food for thought, as the speaker talked about the roles of the parents; or how the lack of it can change an individual's inclination. Also the point about how children looked at their parents relationship and how it may affect their development in future. Which brought me to my blog and Dar's. It has been a while seen I last updated or viewed. Looking at the posts that we have both done, cant help but think that it has been such a blessing from God. Things are going well, so much so that I worry if it is meant for me/us to enjoy the good days....morbid thoughts again, but as I think about how fragile life is and how something can come out from nothing and can turn a whole family upside down. I pray that God will continue to bless us all. Cos I really want to be able to share our perspectives with the kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home