Saturday, November 21, 2009

Heading London

Each time I pack my bags to go overseas, each time I feel awkward. Last night was spent organising my things as I was just too busy this past week. And indeed, I forgot my new epaulettes. Fortunately, I had a friend living just nearby, else it will be frantic.

It was really strange to have to pack 1 suitcase of gifts to present to the guests overseas...goodness. And until dar came to the rescue, I was nowhere going to be able to complete packing even past midnight....=Thanks dar. It was really strange to pack on my own (yes I am spoilt and have taken you for granted).

I had tried to spend as much time with the kids as I could. I got them the free (Yes that's me) Navy toy robot kit to build. To my chagrin, I had to build 4 of them... but they appreciated it, although I was too busy to interact with them after fixing (to pack my bags).

Still, i'm looking forwards to next long weekend; hopefully I am not too swarmed by the time I come back on Wed.

Take care dar and kids! Will see what I can bring from London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home